Welcome to Burnt Store Village
Welcome to Burnt Store Village, a deed restricted community! Come and see what our wonderful Village has to offer!
Our Mission is to make the village the best it can be:
- By being committed to responsible fiduciary control over the Association’s finances
- By enforcing deed restrictions
- By being involved with the South Charlotte County Coalition to make sure our voice is heard at County levels
- By increasing the visibility of the Village
- By completing projects that improve property values
- By fostering a sense of community within the village
- By communicating and supporting events to bring residents together.
At Burnt Store Village, we:
- Welcome retirees, families, individuals and investors
- Sponsor frequent neighborhood events
- Encourage and support community events through our Village website
- Beautify our common green space and our Village Park.
- Is laid-back living that is close to area beaches, hotels, boating, fishing, golf, fine dining, Charlotte County Airport and Wildlife management/refuge areas
- Close to 4 area award-winning hospitals and medical facilities
- Has 1475 Building Lots
- Has 139 acres of common open space
- Has a residential park with 2 lakes, walking paths and a gazebo for community events
- Has 13 miles of quiet road.